Tuesday, August 27, 2013

New school year

Tomorrow, August 28th, teachers officially go back to work. I am pretty sure that we are all back refreshed and full of energy to face the new school year ahead. My plan is to continue working on the blog and have at least a post per week. You are well aware that sometimes things get complicated and I am pretty sure that some weeks there won't be any new posts. It is what we call in Spanish "los imponderables". I count on your understanding.
 
I will try to identify useful resources, introduce and analyze new pedagogical approaches to language teaching and try to catch up with technology that can enhance our daily practice. All this without forgetting the cultural component, a key part of language teaching.
 
I would love to hear your comments and suggestions and I hope you enjoy the blog and find it useful and inspiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment